Important to understand what our SuperFlea Market vendor rules and regulations are. Any violation is handed directly by the Market Manager.
- All Vendors must pay their rent and receive a receipt prior to setting up. The Vendor's receipt must accompany the Vendor at all times. Please note that the SuperFlea Market does not give refunds. Existing Vendors rent must be paid at the main office each and every Sunday before 10:00AM.
- SuperFlea Market reserves the right to refuse or terminate any rental at any time.
- All papers or garbage shall be picked up and disposed of in the outside dumpster by the Market. Boxes must be broken down and taken to the outside recycle bin, not the barrels inside the Market. These barrels are for the use of the public while shopping at the Market. Rental space shall be kept neat and orderly at all times.
- All merchandise and signs must be kept within your display area behind the table and booth line.
- Customization of booths must be no higher than 8 feet tall - the height of the pegboard. There will be a height restriction of the Vendors renting tables within the Market. A maximum of 3 feet high off the top of the table. If racks or signs are being used, the Vendor must get permission from the manager and must conform to Market standards.
- All electrical work must be pre-approved and must be done by the Market electrician. Please note that plugging into your neighbor's electrical outlet is strictly prohibited. Any unauthorized usage of outlets is very dangerous as it overloads the system and can cause electrical fire hazards and can damage the entire electrical wiring system.
- The Market is not responsible for any liability arising out of negligent acts of Vendors or their employees, of for any injuries by employees of Vendors.
- There is a fully operational alarm system 7 days a week during closed hours.
- Vendors are responsible for insurance and security for their booth(s)/table(s) and the contents of the individual space. Vendors are 100% liable for loss, damage or stolen merchandise.
- Ammunition, fireworks, guns, explosive materials, dangerous or poisonous substances and all hazardous and offensive items including pornography are banned from the Market. Drugs and drug paraphernalia, alcoholic beverages, illegal or stolen items, and/or counterfeit items are strictly prohibited from the Market. Violators will be expelled immediately and management will fully cooperate with the authorities in prosecution. Any Vendor or customer caught stealing will be turned over to police and will be banned from the Market.
- Vendors should park as far away from the Market entrance as possible to allow the public to park closer to the Market. We request that all Vendors are to park in the back of the building and once again, as far away from the entrance doors as possible or on the side street.
- Subleasing of space by Vendors is strictly prohibited. Management reserves the right to lease space to Vendors. Any Vendors contravening this rule are subject to immediate removal from the Market. This agreement is not transferable or assignable.
- Fire doors are not to be opened during Market hours (10:00AM to 5:00PM).
- The number of people, be it family members, friends or employees accompanying the Vendors should be kept to a minimum due to the limited amount of space within the table section. Children that are brought to the Market for the day, by the Vendors will be the sole responsibility of that Vendor.
- Any Vendor within the Market area that causes a disagreement, utters threats or verbally abuses any other Vendor or customer within the Market will be told to leave the Market immediately. Failing to do so, the Vendor will have his/her goods store and management will assess storage charges.
- Vendors wanting to vacate and sell 100% of their contents within their rental space (booth/and/or table) may do so. However, the space noted will revert back to management for re-rental.
- Any Vendor vacating or leaving the Market must have all goods removed before Sunday at 5:30PM or the following Friday before noon. If not removed by Friday, the goods will be removed and stored by management. The Vendor will have to pay storage charges on the goods. If the Owner/Vendor does not claim his/her goods within 7 days, management will take steps to dispose of the said merchandise and considered appropriated. Any structures erected or debris left behind by Vendors during their stay in the Market is also subject to removal by Sunday/Friday.
- NO pets or any kind or animals are allowed in the Market except for Guide Dogs.
- It is mandatory to stay open during operating hours. Operating hours are Saturday and Sunday from 10:00AM to 5:00PM.
- Market is open every Friday at 10:00AM to 6:00PM and every Saturday and Sunday 8:00AM to 10:00AM for Vendors' setup and/or inquiries.
- There is to be no building or construction on Saturday or Sunday during the hours of operation of the Market (10:00AM to 5:00PM).
- Vendors should note that the product(s) that are listed on their application form to sell in the Market are the only product(s) you can sell. In regards to food items, under NO circumstances can any Vendor sell any food items without approval of the management and the Capital Health Authority. Any inquiries about food items should be made at the main office.
- The entire Market area is Non-Smoking.
- Vendors must supply their own chairs, tablecloths and covers/closures and any extras as needed for the booths.
- The bank machine is available to the public and Vendors only gives twenty-dollar bills. Please supply yourselves with sufficient change for the weekend.
- NEW Vendors MUST confirm their reserved booking for the approaching weekend by the Friday of that weekend (open Friday 10:00AM to 6:00PM).
- Management reserves the right to ask Vendors to vacate if in fact they fail to follow the rules and regulations set out and listed above.
Note: These Rules and Regulations listed above are so that everyone is treated fairly and we (management and staff) keep a safe, clean and organized Flea Market. These Rules and Regulations are viewed in the best interest of the Vendors, the customers and the SuperFlea Market. Once can get a Booth/Table Rate Sheet from the main office.