• 5017 - 127 Ave
  • 780-478-1556
  • 120111 - 111 Ave
  • 780-413-8998

Get A License

As a SuperFlea Market Vendor you MUST obtain a business licence from the City of Edmonton. The best and most efficient way to get a business licence is to go to the City of Edmonton office in person. The Current Planning Service Centre is located at:

5th Floor, 10250 – 101 Street NW
Edmonton, Alberta T5J 3P4
P (Inside Edmonton): 311
P (Outside Edmonton): 780.442.5311
F: 780.496.6054

Vendors may apply for a Business Application through the following methods:

  • Online.
  • Print, complete and fax it to 780.822.2166
  • Print, complete, scan it and email it to
  • Print, complete and apply in person. FASTEST OPTION.

Hints for Vendors about this form:

  • Item 1: this would be the address of the actual Flea Market they are operating out of.
  • Item 2: put the description is “Flea Market Vendor.”
  • Item 9: the owner of the business is the actual flea market vendor (and not the flea market operator).
  • Do not fill out Section 2 or the development/zoning information.

As mentioned, it’s easiest if Vendors go in person to apply at the City of Edmonton Panning Service Centre, staff can help you fill out the form if you have questions and you will be able to get your licence the same day.